Friday, April 24, 2015

Baking hero cookies! Let me know if you need one.

You know what I'm tired of?  Mommas who feel the need to tell complete strangers that they didn't take any drugs after their c-sections.  Why do you think that is relevant?  I don't know you.  I could care less if you took advil or horse tranquilizers.  Who are you???  Honestly, do you think I'm going to see you as some kind of hero?  A superior wonder mom who makes me feel less than because you are just so… so… I don't know?  Drug free?

Whatever.  Given the choice, I'd take the drugs RIGHT NOW!!!  But I'm not.  I guess that makes me some kind of hero?  No?  Well, it should.

You know what I think?  I think you are a smug bitch who is actually trying to make herself feel better by bleating about meaningless parenting crap because you secretly fear you are fucking up every other aspect of parenting.  That's what I think.  So, that backfired.  I am now totally on to you.

We all fear that.  So relax yourself and shut up about your drug free recovery.  No one cares.

Next week, let's talk about the wonder of the drug-free birth…  And how even you are totally fucking up your kids.  Can't wait!  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment