Thursday, April 30, 2015

Step Monster. From Hell.

I am pretty much obsessed with that monster Marie Magoon.  I honestly just want her to die.  Slow.  Painful.  I want to tear and rip and smash that bitch into about a million pieces.  While she's awake, naturally.  So we'd have to start with extremities and stuff…  Oh, yeah.  I've thought about it.  A LOT.  I am enraged that anyone could do what she - they - did to that baby girl.  Precious little girl.

Then there is that fucking father.  It is kind of weird how much less he's been in the news than the STEPmother.  Which is something I'll address in a minute.  But it's fascinating how we are so much harder on her (she is NOT that angel's mother, by the way) than we are on the dad.  It's ridiculous, especially considering he's the one who ultimately killed the child.  Piece of shit.

No, really.  What kind of piece of shit punches his daughter as hard as he can????  I mean, that's just one small part of it all.  But to see that video confession… enraging.  And a father who allows - NO, participates in her endless abuse?  That poor little angel.  Fuck you, Spencer Jordan.  There is no story, no excuse, no anything that makes this ok on any level at all.  You suck at life.  And I hear prison is going to be very, very hard for you.  So, my advice?  You should probably just kill yourself.  But do it slowly.  Maybe you could videotape it?  That would be great.  But really, no need for you to continue to live.  You are garbage.  Just save yourself the agony of prison and die.  I look forward to the tax savings.

Actually, that goes for that bitch, too.  You should kill yourself, too.  Quickly.  Because if I am this angry at you, I wonder what the mothers who are in jail are thinking?

Speaking of mothers, it would be super if the media - who are a bunch of idiots at the best of times - would quit calling her that baby's mother.  She is not her mother.  That child has a mother.  A mother who is alive and missing her baby and can never, ever have her back.  Screwing a baby's father does not make you a mother.  Neither does slapping, punching, hitting, or burning a child.  A piece of shit?  Yes.  A mother?  No.  There is way more to it than just kinda being around when a child needs a punch in the face.

Ugh.  Fuck you both.  You sicken me.


No comments:

Post a Comment